Friends of Roosevelt School of the Arts (FRSA) is a parent booster club within the RSA program. It has a board consisting of President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer. This group of parents oversees all the activities of the booster club and serves to coordinate the many activities the RSA students are involved in. Some examples of what they do and how parents can help out are:
- Coordinate, provide and serve meals for students during Matinee shows
- Coordinate and serve refreshments during show or concert intermissions
- Provide box office service during various shows and concerts
- Organize and procure donations for our annual Gala silent auction
- Organize and set up fundraising events with local businesses
- Develop various marketing tools to promote RSA programs
- Provide transportation as needed to get RSA students to various performance and festival events’
- Assist program director and instructors as needed.
- Helps decorate for special events and celebrations
FRSA appreciates the contributions of parents, whether it be by providing baked goods, water, other supplies, committee participation and board service. Working together as parents, in whatever capacity one can serve, is part of what makes the RSA program such a success!
For more information on how to get involved with Friends of RSA email us!